Thursday, February 7, 2013

I'm going to GRIP in July

I haven't posted for some time.  As many of you are aware, life often interfers with genealogy.  Well, that's enough on that subject.

I registered this morning for GRIP.  I think the online registration process was easy this year.  Perhaps it's because I knew what to expect, but I registered and received confirmation within a few minutes of each other.

 For those of you who many not know about this wonderful genealogical institute, here's the link for more information.
http://www.gripitt.org/ There are still openings in five of the six classes offered this year.

Hope to see you there. 

AND, I hope to post more about my research efforts on the Blackmore, Blincow, Bryan and Doyle families for my father-in-law. 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was lucky to get into the class by Dr. Jones, "Determining Kinship Reliably with the GPS." I'm already nervous, but definitely excited. Are you going?

      Delete
  2. Yes, Land records and maps. Dr. Jones class filled up so fast, my friend and I started (two computers) at 12 and his class was filled by 12:04. she is on the wait list.

    ReplyDelete