Thursday, April 11, 2013

GRIP 2013 - 100 days from now

I just received a notice that said that GRIP 2013 starts in about 100 days.  I'm really excited.  So, what am I doing to get ready?  I'm playing CDs and DVDs that I have that are reminding me of some research techniques and ideas to refresh my brain.  Yes, I've heard or seen the info before, but I sometimes forget small (even large) techniques if I don't use them. 

Don't we all get in a rut and only look at a few web sites, or a few types of sources?  I sometimes need to be reminded that there is more out there.

If you aren't registered for the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburg, check out their web site and consider attending.  The LaRoche campus is beautiful.  But even better is the chance to meet people and REALLY talk to those who are attending. 

I hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment